Mar 6, 2010

Bedroom in Sketchup

For weeks I have been playing around with a very nice sketchup model of a good friend. For such a small scene it is not suppose to take 3 to 4 weeks. But I only toyed with it in between my spare time.

I know I would have a good time rendering this one out. And I did. I had a few issues with some of the models which came from the google sketchup 3d warehouse but nothing too serious. The chair, the fan (which I opted out of the final rendered image) and the blinds.
Click for higher resolution
 Exporting to 3dsmax the nice little sketchup model turned into this.
Click for higher resolution

A quick test render using material override. This is with just Final Gather and no Global Illumination which explains the bluish color.
Click for higher resolution

And here is with Global Illumination and Final Gather which looks much better.
 
And after a lot of material testings and light adjustments here are the final rendered images.
Click for higher resolution

Click for higher resolution

No comments:

Post a Comment