Nov 16, 2009

Exterior ArchiViz

This is my first go at an exterior architectural rendering. It's a work-in-progress. This was started months back when work was not "getting in the way" of learning 3dsmax and mental ray. And then work at the office started to pick up. So I had to finish as much as I can before work really gets in the way. I can't seem to get a good POV at first but I decided to render it anyway. This was modeled in Sketchup and exported to 3dsmax.



Click for higher resolution
These renders are just lighting test of mr sun &sky as well as finding a good point of view.



Click for higher resolution


I'm still not satisfied with this half-done output. It still needs a lot of work but I'm glad it turned out well.

Side note: The design was done by a good architect friend. Thanks Mervin for letting me use this. I'll improve it when work don't get in the way of learning this wonderful new craft. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment